Catering Terms & Conditions
When confirming your event with us you, as the client, are subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Final Numbers: Final numbers for the event must be finalised 10 working days prior to the event date, or on the date of the enquiry, whichever date is closer to the event. Unfortunately, we are unable to accomodate number changes any later than 10 working days prior to your event and you will be charged the agreed number of guests on the final quote.
- Payment: Quotes are valid for 1 month from the date of issue. A 30% deposit of the quote amount secures the event date. This is deducted from the final invoice. A final invoice will be issued after your event which must be paid in full within 2 weeks. Please note additional costs for staffing times, breakages & losses, additional services, staff travel & taxi costs may be incurred in addition to those quoted. BACS payment is accepted.
- Staff: All staff are charged at a minimum of 4 hours. To ensure the safety and well being of the staff a taxi charge will be applied for any staff member working after 23:30. The taxi fare will be included in the final invoice.
- Availability: Please be aware that occasionally certain ingredients may become unavailable at short notice or due to supply diffculties or seasonality. Or in the unlikely instance that the quality of produce delivered to us may not meet our full approval. In this event we will be happy to provide you with a suitable alternative.
- Hire loss of damage: The client is wholly responsible for all equipment from the time of delivery until collection. If the client is receiving delivery of hire items, it is the client's responsibility to check that all items are present upon delivery and inform us of any missing or damaged items so that we are able to organise replacements prior to the event. Any losses or breakages will be charged to the client at full replacement cost.
- Cancellations: Cancellations charges are payable and the 30% booking deposit will be lost on cancellation of any event. If an event is cancelled within 5 days of the event the full quoted amount is chargeable.
If you have any questions or queries regarding our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to get in touch by phone or email.